The components are transported by means of an automated portal transfer unit. The number of treatment stages depends on the required processing steps for achieving the defined component cleanliness. The chemical cleaning action of the medium removes the adhering contamination. The cleaning action is supported by a rotating and/or oscillating lifting motion during immersion. This can be further amplified by using ultrasound elements and pressure flooding units.
Drying is optionally carried out by blasting the parts in a hot air dryer or in a vacuum dryer.
- Optimum cleaning with a perfectly adapted combination of immersion/spraying, rotation, oscillation, pressure flooding and ultrasound
- Individual configuration of lifting and oscillation
- Modular design
- Individual handling and transport systems
- Complete wetting of the surface to be cleaned
- Separation of cleaning media
- Selection of different cleaning media possible (immersion, flood or spray cleaning)
- Flexible integration of the system into the production process (in-line)