Today, component cleaning is an important factor in our value chain. It plays a decisive role in ensuring flawless product function. Production rejects, costly reworking or even a production recall can be avoided by thorough component cleanliness. The requirements on the component surface and especially on its cleanliness are constantly increasing. It is therefore important to take a close look at the cleaning process.
In this webinar, you will gain knowledge about important requirements for a good cleanliness result of your component and get advice for planning an efficient cleaning process.
- Basics of technical cleanliness
- Important factors for an optimal cleaning result
- Measures for safe bath preparation and maintenance
- When machining burrs become critical particles
- Concrete application examples of customer-specific cleaning systems
Duration: 45 minutes
(35 minute talk , 10 minute Q&A session)