Construction year 2012; Machine number 2715
The NiagaraMO cleaning system (previously "Rotocleaner Ems") is a space-saving automatic cleaning and degreasing system. The system is designed for cleaning individual parts on workpiece carriers and small parts in baskets or perforated boxes.
Cleaning is carried out consistently on all sides by means of a fixed rectangular special nozzle system with flat spray nozzles, optionally with rotating or swivelling basket around the horizontal axis. The spraying equipment is supplied by a powerful circulating pump, which ensures intensive treatment.
The plexiglass door shown in the photo is replaced by a stainless steel door.
|Cleaning system:||spray cleaning with flat spray nozzles|
|Operating principle:||fixed rectangular special nozzle system with rotating or pivoting basket|
- Spray system with flat spray nozzles
- Detergent tank
- Circulating pump with carbide mechanical seal
- Safety shutdown of the heating and pump
- Drain connection with ball valve
- Control Siemens S7-200 / CPU 224
- Touch panel Siemens TP 177 Micro
- Electrical heating, adjustable via the touch panel
- Individual washing time programming
- Control cabinet integrated in the enclosure
- Libelle Fluid Control
- Steam extraction with integrated droplet separator
- Compressed air impulse blowing device
- Flooding device
- Plate phase separator for oil separation
- Attached hot air drying unit