The AtlanticTR is a multi-chamber immersion cleaning system that is designed to meet the challenging cleanliness requirements in modern, high-tech manufacturing. As a multi-stage ultrasonic cleaning system, it is deployed for ultra-fine cleaning tasks in the high-purity segment.
Goods are transported using an automated gantry handling system. The number of treatment stages depends on the process steps required in order to achieve the specified degree of part cleanliness. The chemical cleaning action of the medium removes impurities adhering to the parts. Cleaning efficiency is improved by the rotating and/or oscillating lifting motion applied during immersion. This can be boosted even further by using ultrasonic components and injection flood washing units.
Drying is completed either by blowing drying the parts in a hot air dryer or by using a vacuum drying system.
- Optimum cleaning with a perfectly matched combination of immersion/spraying, rotation, oscillation, injection flood washing and ultrasound
- Individual configuration of stroke/oscillation
- Modular design
- Made-to-measure handling/conveyor systems
- Complete wetting of the surface to be cleaned
- Separation of cleaning media
- Various types of cleaning media can be selected (immersion/flood/spray cleaners)
- Flexible (inline) integration of the system with the production process